ATTENTION VENDORS – If you are interested in vending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!!
The Miami Valley Music Festival Association, Inc. is currently accepting applications for vendors who are interested in selling or advertising their product at the Miami Valley Music Fest. The event is to be held the weekend of August 9th-11th, 2013 at the Troy Eagles Campgrounds located in Troy, OH.
The mission of the MVMFA is: “To gather people together to celebrate life in a way that is beneficial to themselves and their community; to promote musical and artistic diversity, local artists, and charitable giving; and to enhance the mind, body and spirit of all who attend the festival.” The MVMFA is recruiting vendors that support this mission. Specifically, the MVMFA is looking for vendors who either:
- Have an artistically unique product for sale or display (e.g. artisans);
- Have a product that promotes the health and wellbeing of people of the Miami Valley (e.g. green initiative or organic food products);
- Provide services that promote the physical and/or spiritual wellbeing of attendees (e.g. massage therapists or yoga instructors);
- Have a locally-owned and unique food item (e.g. ice cream co. based out of Miami Valley);
- Have a product that supports local artists and musicians (e.g. music store or art gallery); or
- Any other vendor whose services support the mission of the MVMFA or provides a unique, diverse experience for festival attendees.
If you are interested in vending, please email email@example.com. Thank you!!!